2011年3月8日

08/03/2011


Oh,Yeah\(^o^)/~
Insomnia gone...
Yes Lah Yes Lah~xD

BaBe...
Thank u and love u so much~

If not is u, dis disaster would n't be so easily settled...
Though,if not is u,dis matter will not happen lah~

But,I still thank u very much...

[ Vmin Tan ]
Dis very serious i'll call u TAN HUI MIN...
U dun wan disbelieve!!

As u say,u gave me a lot of trouble...
But,u are my favorite cousin~

I dun mind,u gave me trouble...

Though,sometime will argument...
But,we will 2gether say tat secret,gossip and many lah!!
So,u are so important,u noe??

Ooopss...
So Shy,like love announcement wif she~xD
Anyway,thank u 


Somebody,u wan die or not??

Damn Mood!!
PekCek!!Shit...
@#$%^&*

I told u,i'm no patience...
I really really damn hate for waiting someone...
I'm worry about u,u noe?
Y u did n't answer my call?
Y u didn't reply me msg??

F***(#‵′)凸

So long long long time without any call any message!!!!! 

Very worried tat u will not in any problem??
But u juz show me...
U sleep,u have nothing!!

But Now,angry wif u~!!!




Finally,
I Love My Family 


0 評論:

发表评论